Your safety and comfort mean everything to us
Below are details of some of the measures that we’ve put into place to keep you and our teams safe in line with current Government advice, plus ways that you can help work with us to meet these measures and collectively battle to beat Covid-19. These are based on pre-lockdown restrictions and will be updated in line with updates from the government.
- From 12th April we are able to accept garden bookings from 2 households or groups of up to 6 people from mixed households (including children). You can book up to 6 people online but for any bookings over 6, please contact the pub or alternatively, we are keeping some tables aside should you just want to pop down and enjoy a drink or a bite to eat without a booking.
- We kindly ask, if you are booking a table, please stick to the booking time or give us a call if your plans change and you can’t make it – we have limited tables available outside, so we unfortunately won’t be able to hold onto tables.
- Whilst we are obviously all keeping everything crossed for good weather, it’s best to come prepared for every eventuality, so wrap up warm, bring a blanket and perhaps even an umbrella, just in case. If the heavens do open, we’re really sorry but we won’t be able to allow you to shelter inside the pub until we are allowed by law to open the pub from May 17th.
Bookings in the pub and restaurant from 17th May
- From 17th May we are able to accept bookings from 2 households or groups of up to 6 people from mixed households (including children).
- The rule of 6 will no longer apply to outdoor gatherings.
- All staff, both front and back of house, are now wearing facemasks. Please remember, even if you can’t see it, they are smiling behind them!
- Please ensure that you wear a facemask when not seated at your table and moving around the pub, plus maintain social distancing at all times.
- Please download the NHS Track and Trace app before visiting us, and scan the QR code using your smartphone on entering the pub.
- We’ve spaced out our tables to help you and have reduced capacity – booking is therefore highly recommended
- Sorry, no eating or drinking at the bar – table service only.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout the pub and in all our toilets
- Our team will be regularly sanitising “touchpoints” and toilets throughout the day.
- Food will be delivered to your table on a tray along with any condiments
- All of our team are fully trained on the highest hygiene standards
- We are accepting cash payments, however, we prefer the use of contactless debit or credit cards if possible
- We’re here to ensure everyone has a really safe and enjoyable visit to The Victoria – if you have any questions, please just ask for the Duty Manager
Sign up to The Victoria Club
Join The Victoria Club today for offers, promotions and the latest news.